Collection of Information
When you visit PInk Power Co you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Website. When visiting pinkpowerco.com, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
Website may automatically collects non-personally identifiable information about you in a several ways, which includes tracking your activities through your IP address, computer settings, most-recently visited URL, Operating System, date and time, your preference and choices and saved options subject to your browser settings.
Website use your IP Address to help diagnose problems with its
server, and to administer its Web site.
Pink Power Co Online Services requesting User Data
- Pink Power Co provides online contact information facility to its user, whereby user can directly contact Pink Power Co, to obtain work proposals, request calls back, or may directly write Pink Power Co about their queries or request.
- Accessing to all such online facility require you to submit all your personal identifiable data and information, like your Full Name, Contact No., Email ID, Skype Name, and any other personal identifiable data that may be required by Pink Power Co to respond to your query aptly. Pink Power Co stores all this personal information on its personal database. Such personal data you provide will not be sold, or made available to any third party website, that is not associated, linked or affiliated with this Website.
- Website may use information collected to deliver to you information about the site and promotional material regarding its services. Your information may also be used to contact you when necessary.
- Your all Personal identifiable information will remain confidential with Pink Power Co, and Pink Power Co will never share, sell, solicit, negotiate or grant access to any third party, any of your such Information.
- Non-personal demographic and profile data is used to tailor your experience at our site, showing you content Website think you might be interested in. This information may also be shared with advertisers on an aggregate non-personal basis.
- Pink Power Co do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested
- You information may be provided to partners/affiliates/subsidiary Companies of Pink Power Co who work on behalf of or with Pink Power Co under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Pink Power Co to communicate with you about offers from Pink Power Co and its marketing partners.
- However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We shall be bound to disclose any of your personal information provided by you, pursuant to any courts order, or any statutory authority empowered to order such disclosure.
- You information may be shared by us with any Investigation Agency with a view to investigate suspicious activity, fraud or any malicious or illegal activity that may have been committed .
- All the information that you provide may be used by Pink Power Co for analysis of its services, researching markets, traffic, prevailing trends, or for any other aspect as it may deem fit, and for that purpose Pink Power Co may make any such data available to analysis under a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Pink Power Co do not solicit, induce or persuade any user to part with its sensitive personal information like Credit Card Details, Residential Address, Banking Details, User Name and Password, Access Code, any specific IP related concept, or any other sensitive information, which the user believes it to be of value or confidential to him, and Pink
- Power Co strictly obviates users from entering and providing such information, whatsoever.
- Pink Power Co shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Our site has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, Website will take all reasonable steps to insure the safety of your personal information.
Third Party Links
Our Web site contains links to other Web sites. Website is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Payment and Refund
- All the payments would be accepted on standard modes set by PInk Power Co
- As we at PInk Power Co keep up high interactions with our clients and carry out the entire process with their approval thus there is no provision for any kind of full or partial refund. We clearly mention here that the paid amount would not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled as it is sent for processing immediately. Your personal preferences changed in the course of time, cannot serve a reason for refund or chargeback.
- If PInk Power Co under special consideration in certain cases decides to refund any amount then it would assign 48 hrs for shift of the site, domain etc. All the necessary usernames & passwords for FTP / Domain etc. would be provided for smooth shifting to the service provider or you (if you decide to though we strongly recommend that you go with a professional service provider). The company will not provide the content through any other media such as CD, pen drive, movable drives etc. to avoid unwanted complications and technical issues. On provision of this information, you would be solely responsible for the login information as well as content of the sites so provided.
- All payments for services at PInk Power Co have to be made in favour of “PInk Power Co” only. We have not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments in any other name (i.e. any other individual or organization name) or via personal Western Union or personal Paypal Accounts for any services rendered by PInk Power Co. You are informed that under no circumstances will PInk Power Co be liable for any damage caused in your business transaction to such fraudulent individuals or organizations.
To protect your business interests, please contact us immediately if any such fraudulent individual or organization tries to mislead you.
Matter of Disputes and Jurisdictional Aspects
For any kind of legal dispute related to WeblinkIndia.Net would be dealt in only territory of Delhi. All the legal issues are subjected only to pertinent contemporary’s laws in force at New Delhi to the jurisdiction of courts located in New Delhi only.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from incidental use pinkpowerco.com is governed by the laws of India and the Member and the Company hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi, India. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the pinkpowerco.com, contains the entire agreement between you and PInk Power Co India Pvt Ltd. regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.