WhatsApp HubSpot Automation allows customer support and sales executives to interact with their customers on their preferred channel, WhatsApp.
These are the many ways in which you can use WhatsApp HubSpot Automation:
- Send Automated Alerts and Notifications to Customers on WhatsApp and provide updates and information in a quick and efficient manner.
- Use WhatsApp messages based workflow triggers to generate automatic tickets for your support executives and enable them to provide the best experience to your customers.
- Accelerate your Sales Process by automating responses to messages and creating tasks for sales members.
But first you need a WhatsApp Business API.
BUT … i know again!
Before you apply for a whatsapp API here’s what you need:
- 1. Verified Facebook Business Manager ID
(a) Don't have a Facebook Business Manager? Create Now
(b) Facebook Business Manager not verified? Verify Now
- 2. Mobile Number
(a) Mobile number must not have an active WhatsApp account.
(b) Want to delete the WhatsApp account with the number? Learn how to delete
- 3. Display Name
(a) Display Name must have a clear relation with the business.
(b) Display Name must adhere to WhatsApp Display Name Guidelines. Read Guidelines
Once you have the above things ready, Go here to apply for a Whatsapp Business API.
Click on the Get Started button and select whatsapp API, see screenshot below.
After you purchase your subscriptions, it takes about 5 working days to get your API active.
Now you can use HubSpot-WhatsApp plugin integration to send automated messages for Customer Service on their WhatsApp numbers.
Go here and authorize your hubspot, you will then be sent an email confirmation and submit your hubspot portal id and a payment link.
And that's it, your hubspot is now ready to set whatsapp automation within your workflows.
Here’s what you can do with the WhatsApp HubSpot Automation
- Use the power of HubSpot Workflows to automate your WhatsApp communications
- Send messages to entire lists created in HubSpot
- Create WhatApp messages and add personalization tokens within HubSpot workflows
- Track messages and replies on the contact timelines in HubSpot
- Track message delivery status on your WhatsApp HubSpot Integration dashboard
- Track replies and conversations resulting from automated messages on the WhatsApp chat history
If you need any help in setting up your WhatsApp integration with hubspot, please feel free to book a time here to speak to our expert.